Landlords insurance

Skyline image

Landlords’ Buildings and Contents Insurance is designed specifically for people who let out a property. It is different to normal household insurance as it allows tenants to live in your property while still covering your investment.  A rental property, covered by an ordinary residential policy, is not protected.

At Morrison Ward we specialise in helping landlords invest in property in order to build capital wealth and income streams.  Protecting property investments with the right Landlords Insurance policy is essential.

* Property values can fluctuate and the property may not always be tenanted.

A typical policy would protect against:

  • Accidental or malicious damage caused by tenants
  • Public liability up to £5 Million
  • Rent guarantee
  • Eviction of squatters
  • Legal expenses covered

We can help you select an insurance policy which not only protects your property from fire and theft, but also from additional risks of renting.

Call today to arrange a meeting with one of our team who will discuss your insurance needs as a landlord and for help investing safely in property.