Buildings insurance

Skyline image

Your home is one of the most important things you can insure, yet many simply choose the cheapest quote without a second thought.

A Buildings Insurance policy should cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your home if it’s damaged. It should cover you for events such as storms and floods, fire, vandalism, subsidence and water damage.

Mortgage lenders will require Buildings Insurance to be in place on the mortgaged property you own or let. Not having a policy in place (that is acceptable by the lender) could put your mortgage and your new purchase at risk.

Through our network, Primis Mortgage Network, we regularly research the market to ensure that we are offering our clients access to 5-star Defaqto Building Insurance providers.  We will help you find the most suitable policy that is competitive, covers the things that matter most and provides real reassurance.

Arrange a free quote with no obligation.